Sometimes after all the work that goes into a horse show, you need to indulge in a little something sweet! I love cookie dough so this Cookie Dough Dip recipe is right up my alley!
Cookie Dough Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Serve with graham crackers or apple wedges.
Do NOT use reduced fat cream cheese as it may cause your dip to have the wrong consistency.
Thanks Robyn Stone from Add a Pinch!